Hmm, resolutions. Strict ones are utterly pointless, as is aiming too high. So, positive yet mostly vague ideas for the year:
- Use my Wii Fit at least twice a week, and try to occasionally eat some fruit and/or vegetables. Cook now and again. Get up before noon.
- Finish inputting my books on LibraryThing. Read at least one NEW book every week, and record it. (I've been trying to record my reading for a few years; the point at which I give up is getting later and later, so one of these years I'll manage it.) Read some of the unread books I've had for years. Read all the books I've borrowed off people, and give them back.
- Watch more of the DVDs I already have, notably Classic Who, Dexter and The Wire. And the Press Gang box set I got for Christmas.
- Comment more on LJ, and reply in a more timely fashion to comments I receive. Do who_daily at least half a dozen times. Acquire more LJ friends and more twittermates.
- Meet new people, ideally including some of you lot. (Which should be sortable, if I get my arse in gear to buy an Eastercon ticket.) See more of the old people I've abandoned recently. Try not to spend EVERY night sitting in front of the computer.
- Write something - whether it's fanfic, original fic, essays, an RPG adventure, or even just decent, crafted blog posts.
I saw two foxes tonight on the way home - they dived out of a hole in a chain-link gate, chased each other round in a circle in the middle of the street, then disappeared back into the hole while I was still getting my camera out. They were cool, though!