Anyway, I've been in a terrible mood all
1. My flat is tidier than it's been in, ooh, a year. (Not TIDY yet, but I'm getting there.)
2. My starry Christmas lights are up. Pretty.
3. I have remembered the existence of this icon, which is made of win.
4. Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah is sitting at number 3 in the midweek charts. Wouldn't take too much of a push for it to get to number 1 ahead of X-Factor person's attempt at it... Buy it at 7Digital now! You can use paypal and everything. Only 89p to really, really annoy Simon Cowell - you know it's worth it. (I would've got behind Leonard Cohen version, but it's only at number 37.)
5. While downloading that I also acquired a Christmas song called To All A Good Night - by Arab Strap. I expect it to be suitably lacking in goodwill to all men.